Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So Far..

So I have like 3 minutes to write this. I think I will buy internet time later tonight. Thats how much I love you all. So South Africa is probably the best diet. I have not eaten much in the last three days. I also threw up the first night. I think I am the first and only person in our group to do so. I am feeling better now, but I am boycotting my medicine. I think I will start back up on the malaria again today, but the sinus stuff is out.

We went to a lion park and I pet some baby lions. I will try to put pictures up later. We also have been to the US Consulate in Joburg, the GIBS school and today we are off to South Africa Airlines and a tour of Joburg. Well I have to go so other people can use the computer. Love you all!! Write me, because I miss you!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you got sick :( but I know you'll make a full and quick recovery :) How awesome that you already got pet baby lions! Were they as scary as Cougar?! Have fun at GIBS and make sure you get a head count for your next essay on 'em ;) love you swee
    have fun african safari girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open Cup CHAMPS!!!!! I will write more later. Just had to share that bit of news! Killer game! unbelievable! We've got it recorded and have already watched it twice. Can't wait to watch with you when you get back. We are off to welcome the Sounders home at the airport.

    Hope you feel better real quick so you can enjoy the rest of your experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. the printer should be here tomorrow and the computer and ipod is supposed to arrive on the 9th :) so stoked!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete